Excellence In Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excellence In Everything

The Forum of the 'Excellence In Everything' guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Ethos.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite Phil
Admin
Elite Phil

Guild Ethos. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ethos.   Guild Ethos. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:34 am

Excellence in Everything was set up by myself on 1st April 2008, with a broad aim to help and support players going through the campaigns and particularly those going for particular titles.

Our aim is to provide a friendly and helpful playing experience and support as and when needed, however we will not be bullied into helping you. If you join and immediately expect us to give you money or greens then this is not the guild for you.

My aim is to gradually expand the guild until we fill all our member slots and then create more guilds until we have an alliance all playing under the Xcel banner.

We have a broad range of expertise, and I will be organising events so that we can come together as a guild, either to help some of the newer characters progress through the game or for more experienced players to complete some of the more challenging missions.

There will also be opportunities for players to do GvG, AB, HA and other such team events if they want to.

Although I have a clear vision of what I want the guild to be I also appreciate that this guild belongs to its members as a whole and I am always willing to listen to any feedback you have.

At the end of the day, Guild Wars is only a game... We play it for enjoyment, and I want everyone to enjoy their time in the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down

Guild Ethos.
Page 1 of 1