Excellence In Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Excellence In Everything

The Forum of the 'Excellence In Everything' guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite Phil
Admin
Elite Phil

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:43 am

I want this to remain an active guild, therefore any member who is offline for 2 weeks will be kicked. If you have a genuine reason for being offline for that length of time ( eg moving house, holiday ) then please PM me on the forum to let me know. Don't PM me ingame as I am likely to forget.

Anyone who demonstrates racist, sexist, homophobic or other such insulting behaviour will be immediately kicked.

Anyone who deliberately annoys or winds up another player will be asked to explain their actions or may be immediately kicked.

As we have a chat filter ingame, colourful language is permitted, but please do not engage in conversations of an adult nature.

All members are expected to say hello and goodbye when logging on/off and participate in guild chat. Our sense of community is our strength.

All guild members are encouraged to register and participate in the forums. All guild communication will take place on the forums.
Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1